Thursday, September 2, 2010

Cutting Thoughts On Graphic Design

www.ttthings.com
Through the time that I've been studying Graphic Design as a student, I have come to believe it's study that I love. I admire the commitment and dedication of time towards logo's, promotional advertisement etc that is seen and becoming more common with the advance of technology in todays society. As I open my eyes to these works, I try to experience the Design Process enforced when developing a certain logo or poster that I may be walking past on Darby St or through the TAFE.

From the Design Institute of Australia (DIA- www.dia.org.au) they define Graphic designer's as somewhat of a visual communicator. As designers they develop and prepare information for publication with particular emphasis on clarity of communication and the matching of informations styles to audience requirements.

These images are what I've admired from certain websites referenced underneath each image. This gives a basic idea of the skill presented by Graphic Designers.

www.designrelated.com

www.wadecollege.edu